Sunday, December 28, 2014

2014-12-21 Mom

Mom,
I plan on skyping you christmas eve any time from 4-9 at night your
time. I'm trying to set up a skype account but it may not work :/ If
not i will use sister toumoefolau's or sis. Strother's If all else
fails I will just call :p The internet here is just as shifty as the
meat and the taro. It makes me want to burn down orphanages. Just know
if I haven't emailed you I haven't emailed any one else either... The
email about daylen made me miss him really bad. He has sent me one
email since I got here but it's ok. I know he's trying to help me
"lock my heart" or he's just a really good elder that just also
happens to think I'm annoying and sends me the occasional charity
email :( either way I still like him. To quote Lilo, " Yep. He's good
I can tell." I miss you like crazy and every one else I will try to
email them but if I don't please show them these emails (Flippen'
shifty internet >:[  )

No comments:

Post a Comment