Monday, November 3, 2014

2014-11

Hey all, I actually love the MTC! the food is amazing and never ending!
My district is awesome. My companion is Tongan. she called me palangi,
meaning white girl.
Today we had and actual investigator. her name is Kenzi. When we asked her
about her beliefs, she said, "If there really is a God, I would be black."
At first I had no idea where to go with that... but then I actually had a
prompting. It was weird but this was my first actual missionary prompting.
Instead of teaching the restoration we just ended up bearing testimony of
Gods love for her and the impact the Book of Mormon could make on her
life. When we started teaching her, she was sarcastic and silly. When we
finished, she was almost stunned, quiet. Sister Misinale finished saying
"This book, this little blue book changes lives." I challenged her to read
it and pray about it. Tomorrow we have a follow up lesson and hopefully we
will actually teach her the restoration. I'm so excited to actually teach
real investigators in Micronesia!

No comments:

Post a Comment